Do you want to join the team passionate about revolutionizing the way the people use spaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to create a global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding. We are looking for a Marketing Associate who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity
What Are We Looking For?
You will be joining our marketing team who is on a mission to digitize the workplace through tech. The team is looking for a Marketing Associate who can work with the Head of Marketing and the Country Head to execute marketing & other promotional campaigns .
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune 100 companies.
What Will You Be Doing Here?
- Execute and manage all advertising and promotion for the region.
- Liaise and work closely with advertising agencies, media, tenants, contractors and event companies to ensure the successful running of projects and events.
- Conduct post-promotional campaign/events reviews to assess the effectiveness of the promotions/events.
- Keep track of the budgets and prepare reports that measure the success of various marketing programs.
- Plan and maintain social media presence. Monitor social channel conversations and act on any insights that can further enhance the customer experience and branding
Whom Do We Prefer?
- At least 2-year of professional experience ideally working in creative environments, such as advertising, digital agencies.
- Good understanding and proficiency in the usage of various social media/digital marketing channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, forums etc. is a must.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment & meet pressing deadlines.
- Strong written and communication skills- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Stellar interpersonal skills; internal and external relationships are crucial.
- Enthusiastic collaborator with a positive attitude
- Must be proactive, a team player, but able to work independently as well.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively
- Knows how or where to obtain information; is resourceful
- Multi-tasks by switching smoothly from one project or task to another
- Should be able to understand, communicate, and get things done by involving with other stakeholders in the company.
What’s In It For You?
- You’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing new-age tech company.
- Flexible work culture with greater benefits.
- Equal opportunity to learn and grow. Accelerate your career growth.